SWAHT Graphic Design Contest
Email submissions and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include your name and phone number in the email, and send submission documents as attachments.
Call for Entries
Deadline: 5 August 2009
Savannah Working Against Human Trafficking (SWAHT) Logo Design Competition
PRIZE: $200 cash and your work published as the official logo for local grassroots organization
To enter, submit 300 DPI and 72 DPI resolutions of all final designs in .jpeg format of:
• Color version of a logo.
• Black-and-white version of the logo.
• Letterhead that includes the logo.
• Return-addressed envelope design that includes the logo.
• Black-and-white, one-sided business card layout with the logo incorporated into the design.
• Postcard sized information card with space to include fast facts about human trafficking.
• Design for a keychain tag that includes the logo and the National Human Trafficking Resource Center Hotline Number.
• On each document except the envelope and letterhead, include the National Human Trafficking Resource Center Hotline: 1-888-3737-888.
• For the letterhead, envelope, and business card, create arbitrary contact information. We will substitute actual contact information on the winning design.